Add unprecedented flexibility to your marketing mix.
Catalog Builder® transforms how businesses of all sizes share product information. This powerful in-house catalog design and management software system improves marketing reach and customer convenience through robust product content, customer-focused catalog options, and an exciting range of print and digital delivery mediums. With only one database to maintain and design templates that are dynamically generated based upon the database content, it’s never been easier to design, populate, update, and publish remarkable product catalogs.
With just a few keystrokes you can generate catalogs in the medium that best meets your customers’ needs. Publish beautiful full color print catalogs for long-term reference or quick market-specific mini catalogs in PDF. Catalog Builder’s publishing mediums include traditional print catalogs, searchable PDF catalogs, browser-based CD-ROM catalogs, and Internet catalogs
Planning a special event or seasonal promotion? Need catalogs for a particular market segment or industry? One of the most popular features of Catalog Builder is the ability to create targeted mini catalogs using a subset of the full-line catalog database. With just a few clicks, you can generate vendor-focused, seasonal, sale, and niche market mini catalogs.
Additional custom catalog possibilities include:
- Dealer-branded catalogs - let your dealers or remote offices create their own custom catalogs from your catalog database with Catalog Builder Online
- Custom price books - generate PDF price books that combine the rich information of your catalog with customer-specific pricing data from your ERP system using Catalog Builder Live
Catalog Builder makes it easy to provide the detailed product information and images your customers need to make informed buying decisions. Already have content? You can import data from any standard source. Catalog Builder will adapt to your field definitions and support product specific attributes and images. You can also synchronize your Catalog Builder database with your inventory management system so that your catalogs are continuously updated with the latest pricing and availability information.
Add the Catalog Builder Advanced Security Module for robust content quality control features like user level security, change tracking, and audit trails.
By bringing catalog management in-house, Catalog Builder puts you in control of your catalog content and your publishing timetables. Plus it delivers the same eye-pleasing results as traditional production methods at a fraction of the cost. According to one customer, producing a 220 page catalog in-house with Catalog Builder software cost them less than half of what it would have cost to outsource it.
- Publish as many catalogs as you want, in any combination of formats, as often as you wish
- Compatible with Microsoft SQL to scale easily from a handful of local users to dozens or hundreds of users enterprise-wide
- No programming and no graphic design required; choose from a variety of professionally designed, dynamic templates
- Supports professional-level creative controls with Adobe InDesign Module